Midland Precision Engineering is committed to protecting the information you provide us with. We use this information to enhance your experience of our website and to provide you with the services you request from us.
When ordering products from us we record your details to ensure that we can complete the following:
- Make sure that any orders you have placed can be processed fully to completion.
- Contact you if we have any problems with your order or delivery.
- Contact you if we have any problems processing your payment.
Once your order is complete your details will be shared with our Sage pay system.
We may also use your email address to send you information regarding offers and promotions occasionally. Once you have placed an order with us you will automatically be placed on our mailing list. If you do not wish to receive further emails, you can opt out by emailing us with unsubscribe as the subject heading and you will no longer receive emails from Midland Precision Engineering.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way. We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Midland Precision Engineering4&5 Eagle Road,
Quarry Hill Industrial Estate,